Our initiative is to hold the event, especially to strengthen and support the process, when many more participants in the transport and logistics sector will learn about the possibilities of combined transport. Their cost, organizational issues, and the use of existing solutions and improving business profits: for example, the use of 45-foot containers on mainland transport or the loading of car semi-trailers on the railway. The parties must see and understand that combined transport does not undermine their profitability, but rather increases it if they choose the right solution.Relevance of the event:
- Mobility package - measures to limit the carriage of goods by road, lack of drivers for the carriage of goods by road.
- Compliance with EU climate policy.
- Encouragement of combined transport.
- Creation of additional combined terminals in Ukraine.
- Container traffic between China and Europe is growing dynamically.
- Reduction of additional load on public roads.